- Four and 1/2 acres of lush gardens and winding waterways under glass to explore
- Relâche Spa with salon and fitness center
- South Beach pool
- Six innovative restaurants and lounges
- 24-hour dining available through In-Room Dining
- Live entertainment nightly
- Retail street with unique shops
- In-room child care services offered by Kids Nite Out
- Shuttle Service
Relâche Spa & Salon at Gaylord Palms
Soothe your senses and pause the pace of time at Relâche Spa & Salon. Below is a list of services provided by Relâche Spa.
- Massage & Facial Treatments
- Nail, Hand & Foot Therapies
- Hair Salon & Make-Up Services
- Gentlemen’s Services
- Prenatal Services
- Child/Pre-Teen Services
- Corporate & Social Events
For reservations or more information, please call 407-586-4772.
The Relâche Fitness Center provides everything you need to stay on track and in shape during your stay at Gaylord Palms! Designed by Life Fitness, Relâche Fitness Center offers a full array of cardio, strength, functional and free weight fitness equipment. Certified Personal Trainers are available to assist with equipment and also offer group fitness classes and one-on-one personal training.
Enjoy sun-soaked family fun at the South Beach Pool. Whether you’re looking to cool off in the refreshing water, lounge beneath the Florida rays or play at our outdoor recreation area, the South Beach Pool has just what you’re looking for!
For a real splash of WOW, your kids will absolutely flip over the thrilling new Everglades-inspired Cypress Springs Family Fun Water Park showcasing a zero-entry swimming pool with four waterslides, a multi-level water playground, an active lagoon, a plunge pool, “dive-in” movies, and a huge array of exciting adventures (some with a DreamWorks twist!). And for your little escape, the new South Beach Pool will feature an ultra-chic and ultra-private tropical oasis with a dedicated cocktail bar, and sophisticated entertainment areas.
Restaurants at the Gaylord Palms
- Old Hickory Steakhouse
- Sunset Sam’s, a Key West Grill
- Villa de Flora
- Wreckers Sports Bar
- Java Coast
- Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Shoppe
- In-Room Dining
- Group Dining
Shopping at Gaylord Palms Resort
- Alligator Alley-Beach Apparel
- Brighton Collectibles-Ladies Accessories
- Island Paradise-Ladies Jewelry and Accessories
- Mallory Square Market-Travel Necessities and Gift Shop
- Marketplace News and Sundries-Convenience Store and Gift Shop
- PGA Tour Shop-Golf Apparel
- Relâche Spa Boutique-Beauty Products
Kids Nite Out Childcare Services
Kids Nite Out offers an in-room childcare service that customizes the experience based on the age of the child. Certified and insured staff members bring along a bag of age-appropriate books, games, and other toys, to ensure the sitting time is memorable for the child.
In addition to in-room childcare, Kids Nite Out offers event care services. Event care provides creative, safe, age-appropriate activities for children traveling with their parents for events, including meetings and conventions. For instance, a group can purchase additional space at the hotel and have Kids Nite Out set up a Kids Camp for the children while the parents are doing business, or attending a meeting.
Standard in-room childcare reservations can be made through Gaylord Palms’ Concierge or by calling 407-828-0920. There is a four-hour childcare minimum, and reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
Complimentary scheduled shuttle bus service is available from the hotel to the Disney theme parks. Shuttles to SeaWorld, Universal Orlando, and Wet-n-Wild are $19* per person round-trip and must be booked through the Hotel Concierge at least 6 hours prior to pick up.
Guests may visit the Hotel Concierge for assistance with booking tickets online for SeaWorld, Universal Orlando, and Wet-n-Wild.